Place Your Ads Here!

Featured post

#Justice4Scanner: Exclusive Report On What Really Happened At UPTH

The deceased, Mr Christopher Ojika aka 'Scanner' was shot in the chest and stomach on Saturday 28th October 2017 at about 4 pm.

He was shot as he returned from an ATM where he went to withdraw money to fix his vehicle which was being attended to at a nearby mechanic workshop.

This sad event occurred in Port Harcourt Metropolis but the deceased did not die immediately. He was rushed to the University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital where he died, as a result,  poor attitude of workers and the hipocratic oath taken to protect lives.
FOB gathered information on what really happened on that fateful day. Here is an account below;

Mr Christopher haven been shot fell on the floor and was calling for help, everyone took off in a million directions and fortunately a brave Good Samaritan decided to assist the young man who identified himself and asked to be rushed to First Rivers Hospital where he received treatment under his company cover.
On arrival at the hospital, he was not attended to, he identified some nursing staff at the facility who had attended to him and beckoned on them to help him, his appeal fell on deaf ears as a doctor came out and asked that he be referred.

Those attempting to help the young man decided to rush him down to the Military Hospital in Port Harcourt believing that will be the 'best' place for gunshot wounds but they were wrong as first aid was administered and he was referred to the University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital.

Mr Christopher was reportedly dead at about 3 am, he had remained conscious while waiting to be taken to the theatre and died 11 hours after being shot without being operated on.

FOB had a chat with a source close to the deceased who confirmed that the deceased was a member of the Karate club in Nigeria and that at 3 am his wife was told to go home after demanding money for different things from her saying he was stable but his death certificate reads 1 am.

According to the source, he said;
"At 3 am the hospital UPTH told his wife to go home after demanding money for different things from her saying he was stable but his death certificate reads 1 am meaning he was already dead and they were extorting money from her".
The wife of the deceased is currently 8-months pregnant with their first child and until his death he was a member of the Karate club in Nigeria.

 More details coming soon.
Justice should be given to the deceased. #Justice4Scanner

No comments

FOBers, Visitors And Lovers, Thanks, Sweeties.

Disclaimer! Readers are solely responsible for their comments. Comments (On any section of this blog) " do not" reflect the view of
Got A Story For Us, Or You Want To Get In Touch Send us a mail
Yes! I am still blowing a spontaneous kiss to you!

© 2016-2017Oladosu Faith's Blog. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.